Launch your spider drone at walls, ceilings, and enemy heads in this pre-apocalyptic philosophical shooter. Explore a vast cyberpunk city. Shoot things in the face. Question your basic beliefs.
Images & GifsDownload all as .zip
- US $19.99
- Projected release: May 2019
- Four hour voice-acted story campaign
- Online multiplayer - up to twelve players
- Eight maps
- Four game modes
- Full gamepad support - up to four splitscreen players
The world is about to end. Those who can afford it have already abandoned the planet for an off-world colony. Will you scrounge together enough money to escape before disaster strikes? It's a zero-sum game between you and every other online player. Steal their resources and defend your own.
The game features true 3D combat, with spider drones crawling on walls and ceilings and launching themselves at enemies. It sports a vector geometry art style inspired by the 1982 sci-fi film "Tron", and powered by a custom engine. Everything is built from vectors, right down to the font.
- Experience true 3D combat - crawl on walls and ceilings
- Don't just launch bullets at the enemy, launch yourself!
- Create your own virtual dedicated server for free
- Custom engine provides silky-smooth performance and instant load times
- Everything built from vectors rather than pixels, right down to the font
- No microtransactions
- Open source
Evan Todd develops games as Helvetica Scenario. He has been making games since 2002. He worked in the industry as a technical lead on F2P mobile games, then went full-time indie in 2014. His first title Lemma released in 2015.
- Evan Todd - code, design, art
- Jack Menhorn - sound design
- Logan Hayes - sound design and music
- Ian Cuslidge - level design for "Tamar Plaza"
- Bobpoblo - level design for "Vashti Square"